Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2010 - Christmas in Pictures

This year we had 3 Christmases.

This was my table for Christmas Eve lunch.
We had OTB fajitas catered and they were
perfect, easy, and yummy!

Jordan gave me this for Christmas. The cross is one of several detachable
attachments that came with it. I have wanted
this for years and so glad to finally have it!
Gracie girl in her first Christmas outfit.
Big smiles for Daddy.


Mom somehow got Griffin to hold Gracie for a picture
AND smile. I am obsessed.
Helping her open gifts.
Grandma and Grandpa
Then we went over to Jordan's parent's house for Christmas Eve night.
Griffin with his Christmas PJ's. One
of the traditions we have.

Another tradition of making cookies for Santa.
This year I went easy since we weren't at home and we did
break and bakes.
PP reading Griffin a story.
Christmas morning opening Santa gifts in our PJ's.
Gari's pretty tree
He was really getting the hang of opening by this time.
Gracie got a new bow from Auntie Kelsey and Uncle Gabe.
Is that PP or Santa Claus? :)

So happy my FAVORITE Sil was here!
We took a few family pictures.
The prettiest couple ever.
He got a cute bicycle helmet.
Feeding Gracie her cereal.
Cousin Christian made Griffin a "condo" out of
a huge box. He loved it!
Then when he came home Santa had been to our house.
He got a "manly" kitchen and loves it.
He also got a Spring horse from his Granna.
He has since named him Jack.
Then we went to Granny's house.
This is her gorgeous tree.
Her pretty table. We had chicken fried steak. Yum!


The appetizers/desserts
I am always Santa and pass out gifts. I had
a cute helper this year.
Granny also got some help opening hers!
Gracie girl loved this ribbon and her new pink sock monkey.

We were MORE than blessed this year and got some pretty awesome gifts. Gracie got: her first jewelry, baby doll, and tea set. Griffin got: every toy in Toys R Us! I got pretty jewels, shoes, clothes, and finished my wedding crystal glasses. Jordan got: a gun safe, drag bag, money for a new phone, shirts, and coffee. And we got tons more than that too but I just mentioned a few for memories sake.

We have a way fun New Years Eve planned with some of our favorite friends and Jordan and I will be sitting down to make our goals for 2011. We hope you had a great Christmas.

post signature

1 comment:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I am so appreciative of all the time we had together. You are the sweetest sister, and I'm blessed to have you!!