This little girl holding her head up sooo well!

Smocked Dresses. One of my favorite things about having a little girl. I was given 2 of these as gifts and the other 5 I have gotten at my favorite local resale shop. The most expensive one was $5.99. There's a feltman and a bailey boys in there! I haven't really bought Gracie any clothes yet as she was thankfully given so much. But when I see these I snap them up. They range in size from 6 months to 18 months so she has lots to grow into!

Christmas outfits! She has these 3 so far and also has a Thanksgiving dress. I am keeping that one a secret though because it's so darn cute!

Things I am not liking right now.
-The cold/rain combo. Not ideal for a little baby
-Griffin's first nightmares. So far we've had one about lions and one about bugs. Not fun.
-Spit up. Everywhere. Yuck
-My baby monitor broke. Jordan did it. Enough said.
Enjoy your rainy day!

1 comment:
Oh, no, poor Griffin and his nightmares :( I LOVE the middle xmas dress. I need to find one small enough for Baby Girl. The ones at BRU at like $25! I'm not paying that much for something so tiny lol Can't wait to see the Thanksgiving dress.
Post a Comment