Friday, September 17, 2010

Sick and Newborn Photo Shoot

My poor first born has a cold! I guess that is what is going to happen now that he has started school and is around kids and their germs. He started coughing yesterday late afternoon and now has a runny nose and a really yucky sounding cough. He also pointed to his ear and said, "ouchie" but I am not confident that it actually hurts. I guess we will wait it out this weekend and if he's not better by Monday I will take him to the dr.

Even his fake smile face looks pitiful and sick! :)
He pulled this huge box into the den and is watching Wiggles and we
are playing house and school inside. His imagination
is so sweet.
3 weeks ago our sweet friends Dr. JC and Dabney came to visit. And Dabney brought her camera! I have waited to post these until after Grandparents Day and I sent out my birth announcements. I think it's safe now though! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE!! Dabney is so talented and I am already looking forward to our first family of 4 Christmas card shoot this fall.















And those were just a few of my favorites!!!!




post signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my dear goodness, those are adorable!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN ANY OF THESE!!!! Precious.

Hyperactive Lu said...

WOW! She does fantastic work!!! And the subjects are adorable as well!!!