We are so thrilled to announce the birth of our baby girl, Gracelynn Gayle. She was born at 39 weeks on Wednesday August 11 at 11:38 AM. She weighed in at 8lbs 2 oz and was 21 inches long. We are totally in love, blessed, and happy beyond measure! Now for picture overload. :)
One last preggo picture!
Gracie's information card.
First picture of us with our little girl.
She was a big girl!
Her first bow hat.
She liked her first bath!
All clean.
We were so happy some of our friends were able to visit.
More friends.
Pretty girl!
This was our second day and her first "cute" outfit and bow.

Tie-dyed cutie
I love baby feet!
At home with her eyes open.
Just hanging out at home!
This is what we are doing! Just playing with Griffin, holding Gracie, and trying
to get adjusted to our new family of 4.

7 comments:
What a pretty little girl! Just found your blog, can't wait to follow you on your new baby journey! I have a 3 month old so I just got used to things! Good luck and she is beautiful!
I just love all of these pictures & can't wait to cuddle with sweet Gracie & love on precious Griffin!!
I cannot believe you are a family of FOUR!!!!!! Love you dearly and the pictures never get old. Feel free to snap a shot at the midnight feeding! She is beautiful and so are you!
absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! So glad everyone is doing well. LOVE the bow-hat :) We just bought our baby girl's coming home outfit. Can't wait til she's here.
Congratulations! She is so beautiful!
Congrats!! She is so beautiful!
You look absolutely AMAZING and Gracie is just a sweet angel! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment