Happy 4th of July/Kid's Day. We always spend the 4th with the twins and our group of friends and this year was no exception. It was just a little different with a different location, being pregnant, and working around baby schedules! But it was a great time and we loved every second of it!!
I got lots of little girl practice! It made Jo and I so
ready to meet Gracie and to have a little little baby one more
time!

34 weeks...yep getting BIG!

Pretty night sky.

Well, this posted twice and I can't get it to go away...Oh well!

Sweet Ginna!

The boys about to go golfing.

The girls! (We missed you Dabs and Dr. JC!)

More practice!

A huge shout out to my momma who kept Griffin all weekend so we could get away. It was SO NICE to sleep past 7 AM and to not have to chase a toddler everywhere. It was a wonderful anniversary gift and we LOVED it. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment