Tuesday, May 11, 2010

So Proud!!

I am SO PROUD of Jordan!!! See all those A's down there??

Collapse section Class Grades - Spring 2010
Official Grades
ClassDescriptionUnitsGradingGradeGrade Points
ACCT 6201FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING I2.00ABC Letter GradeA8.000
BUSE 6202MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS2.00ABC Letter GradeA8.000
ITOM 6201MANAGERIAL STATISTICS2.00ABC Letter GradeA8.000
MNO 6201ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR2.00ABC Letter GradeA8.000
Collapse section Term Statistics - Spring 2010
From Enrollment SMU Cumulative
Units Toward GPA:
Taken8.000 8.000
Passed8.000 8.000
Units Not for GPA:
Taken
Passed
GPA Calculation
Total Grade Points32.000 32.000
/ Units Taken Toward GPA8.000 8.000
= GPA4.000 4.000

That's right! He's got a 4.0 for his first semester of MBA school at SMU! And this wasn't easy for him...He has to deal with a pregnant wife, a 2 year old, and a 40+ hour a week career. I always thought I was the smart one in our relationship but I am thinking he is going to give me a run for my money!

SO PROUD OF YOU!!!
post signature

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Way to go, Jordan!! :)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

He is seriously SOOOO smart, it's disgusting, haha!!! YAY BIG BROTHER!