
I love this bedroom! Although I don't think I would give Jordan a chair on his side of the bed. I could see it now. Draped and covered with dress clothes and other items...no thanks! I adore this wall color and the AMAZING light fixture above this bed. It's perfect and peaceful. Peaceful is a must with a 2 year old running around crazy all day!


11 comments:
We have similar tastes! I love this! The curtains! The wall color! That headboard! :)
Ooh, this is really pretty!
This is really nice! What I like is that even though with the darker colors, it looks femenine.
Love that room and LOVE the headboard! Nice choice! :)
I love the traditional style! And I love those colors!
I may steal this and have it in my guestroom so you can come over and spend the night in my new house with me!! It is so pretty, I would like this one as somewhat more practical and my pick as dreamy!
Dying over this room! Its all me!! I love it! Your blog is too cute!
OHHHHH I really love this!!!! Especially the gorgeous chandelier!!!!
I love this room! And I love your blog header, both are so fun!!
This room is so unique! I especially love the dark hardwoods and that huge pendant fixture
OMG i'm freaking out! that room is just so delicious! i LOVE that headboard and the striped bench. the pendant is beautiful too. oh i just love it all! great pick girl! xoxo
Post a Comment