Ha. He can pull off ANYTHING with a cute face like that! I think the bib is a nice touch :)
I love, love, love it! If only I had such creativity... Guess we can't ALL be as lucky!!
Oh geez, you should have stepped in! haha
OOOhhh this is too cute. Reminds me of big daddy but better!! LOVES.
SOOO cute!!! I bet Jordan was so proud of those boots!! I think we have a picture of Jo in a similar outfit!! :) haha!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ha. He can pull off ANYTHING with a cute face like that! I think the bib is a nice touch :)
I love, love, love it! If only I had such creativity... Guess we can't ALL be as lucky!!
Oh geez, you should have stepped in! haha
OOOhhh this is too cute. Reminds me of big daddy but better!! LOVES.
SOOO cute!!! I bet Jordan was so proud of those boots!! I think we have a picture of Jo in a similar outfit!! :) haha!!
Post a Comment