Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dr. Fletcher!!

This weekend we attended a lovely reception for the newest (and really only) DOCTOR in our group of friends!! JC is just about the smartest person we know and we are so excited for him and sweet Dabney to start their new lives together!!! It was a great party and everything was amazing...as it should be, because it's not every day you graduate from medical school!

The twins came in and brought Paisley to dinner and she was SO ADORABLE! Jordan and I got some good practice for holding girl babies! We were so sad not to see Berkley but hopefully will be seeing the twins again next month so we can squeeze her. We also got caught up with many old friends from college and hopefully will continue to keep in contact with some of them in the near future. :)

Me and Ginna

Me and Gaylen
Ginna and Dabs!
The girls!
Doctor in the house!!
Jordan and I
We love Gracie!
We finally got the downstairs cleaned and Griffin's room finished. I still need a few things for the walls and some various decor items but for the most part it's done. Now I just need to organize our loft, and switch the beds in the guest bedrooms and we will be ready to paint!! I have my glucose test tomorrow and my 27 week checkup so hopefully everything will go great!


post signature