'I wish' .... I could be a GLEE character for an episode and it would be _____________!
SORRY! There is just no way I could pick just ONE of them! I love them all!!!!

Rachel - SOOOO hilarious...We love the way she was described as dressing like a kindergartnerand a grandma at the same time. We love the way she is so neurotic and over the top. We love her voice! We love how naive she is! WE LOVE HER!
Finn - We love the goofy guy next door thing he has going. We think his voice is incredible.
Puck - Oh my stars - he is my favorite guy! I love his voice and that he is from Dallas! We always pull for our Texas guys!
Quinn - Jordan loves her! We didn't think much of her until she got kicked out of the Cheerios and started wearing normal clothes. She is just so pretty!
And last night we were amazed with both Emma's and Santana's voices.
The thing I most love about Glee is it's truly "feel good" television. Somewhere in everyperformance is something that makes you smile! Their huge numbers are amazing and I love picking out the dancers that used to be on SYTYCD! I love it when my favorite shows overlap. So, in case you haven't picked up on it yet, Jordan and I are TOTAL GLEEKS!



4 comments:
It is hard to pick just one character! I like your descriptions too. Why doesn't Puck sing more?!
www.justafewofemilysfavoritethings.blogspot.com
i TOTALLY agree! i am SUCH a gleek! you are SO lucky that your husband will watch with you! mine is a no go. happy wednesday!!!
Jhklsjfnahil!!!! Someone is obsessed with Glee!!!
Arrie, your post makes me laugh.. I have never seen it but now I really want to watch it!! You make it sound so good!! haha PS Are yall are coming over for the Reunion?!
Post a Comment