The past two weeks I have been testing out the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner.
I have seen this in the store so many times and wanted to try it but the price has always made me a little wary. They retail between $15-$25, which is not a lot of money, but enough for me to not buy it because I wasn't sure that it would work. Since being pregnant the shower scrubbing job has fallen to Jordan. And with a full time job and getting a MBA at night let's just say that our shower was getting a little dirty...ok a lot dirty! So when I was invited to test this by the BzzAgent company I was SO EXCITED!
And guess what the best part is??? IT WORKS! We were skeptical after the first week because we hadn't seen much improvement. But by the second week we are sold! Our grout has gone from a sketchy brownish color to bright white. With seriously NO SCRUBBING! You just install the cleaner, which is way easy, and then push the button after your shower to start the spray action. The shower looks 100 times cleaner, the floor feels cleaner each time I get in, and best of all all the soap scum has magically disappeared from the glass door.
And guess what the best part is??? IT WORKS! We were skeptical after the first week because we hadn't seen much improvement. But by the second week we are sold! Our grout has gone from a sketchy brownish color to bright white. With seriously NO SCRUBBING! You just install the cleaner, which is way easy, and then push the button after your shower to start the spray action. The shower looks 100 times cleaner, the floor feels cleaner each time I get in, and best of all all the soap scum has magically disappeared from the glass door. So bottom line -- It's worth the money just for the time alone that it will save you. A for sure thumbs UP!


1 comment:
I've always wanted to try one of those, but have been nervous that they wouldn't work. I sounds like a great investment though!
Post a Comment