My "little" cousin Caitlin got married last weekend in Oklahoma City. With it only being about a 2.5 hour drive we decided that of course we wanted to be there! So we loaded up and picked up mom and off we went! We had an uneventful drive and were cutting it really close on time so were in a little bit of a hurry once we checked into the hotel. I started putting on my dress and Jordan announced that he had forgotten his bag at home!!! Are you kidding me?? He had a navy blazer and the dress shirt he had on but no pants or shoes! So we went to the trusty iphone and garmin to find the nearest clothing shop. It just so happened to be Shepler's western wear! Jordan was thrilled because he had been wanting a new pair of boots for months and knew I wouldn't fight him on it that day! So needless to say he got new boots!!!
Here are a few pictures I stole off facebook from the night.
Before the ceremony with Cait and Uncle John

Walking down the isle.

Griff tearing up the dance floor with mom

Posing

Jordan and I

Cousin Sarah, Uncle John, and Aunt Sue

Pretty girl

Cait and Aunt Patty.

Their family! It was so great to see my cousin Steven who I haven't seen
in about 15 years. He graduates from law school next month!
We had a wonderful time and best of all, Griffin behaved himself so nicely!

3 comments:
Wow her dress is gorg! So jealous of her boobs!
looks like fun!! I love her dress!
I WANT THAT DRESS!!! like, that exact one :-)
Post a Comment