This week's wishful Wednesday is about handbags...
'I wish' .... I could afford this purple Hermes Birkin handbag without putting a dent in my pocketbook!
I adore it.... However since I am not a celebrity and I don't have 10's of thousands of dollars for a handbag...I will wish for this!



9 comments:
What a cute blog!!
LV bags are wonderful :) What a sweet hubby you have!
You totally need the wallet to match your bag. Tell Jordan we all agree for your next push present :)
LV is the best in my book! But a VERY close 2nd would be Hermes, I mean I could die! I love that color too!
I agree, you definitely need the wallet. :) Great choices!
OMG, HERMES is like THE BAG! Careful with those push present promises. My friend Jayne was promised one because she went through hell and back with her pregnancy and then after she "pushed" her hubby was all "are you sure you want to spend that money on a purse? Think of what we could get the baby?"
But luckily she got it for Valentine's. Woop Woop!
Love the purple! Such a great color for summer and spring!
Wow, a Birkin bag would be a dream to own! I love them too. Check out my favorite Gucci on www.justafewofemilysfavoritethings.blogspot.com. Cheers!
You totally need that purple bag to carry in FLOWER MOUND~!!! They would be like "Who is that model!"
I really want a LV bag!!! Oh, if only we had the money for one!
Post a Comment