We are getting our sprinklers put in! We are both so very very excited about this. Jordan's parents were BEYOND generous and offered to pay for the installation. We are so thankful and really appreciate their "house warming" gift.
The below pictures show all the flags that the utility people put in our yard to mark the lines. We know this is vital but, oh my goodness, there are so many! Along with the sheer number there is also a lot of spray paint involved. I am sure our neighbors will be glad when our house is back to normal!

3 comments:
Let me know when the sprinklers are installed... I wanna come run through them with Griff!!! He looks soooo handsome in his outfit!!! What a stud!! :)
can't wait to see Gracie in her dress!!!
Yeah!!!!
Aww, Auntie Kelsey had a dress for Baby Gracelynn, so hopefully I can give it to you in SAN FRAN if we go!!! She is going to look precious in anything!
Also, what an big girl adult purchase to make :) Dang sprinklers!!!
Post a Comment