Monday, March 8, 2010

It's A ..............






We could not be more excited, happy, blessed, EXCITED, or thrilled!!! This is exactly how we always pictured life with a boy and a girl. We were officially dismissed by our "high risk" doctor to be regular patients again. She weighs 5 ounces and is measuring 17 weeks which is a week ahead. Everything from head to toe looks perfectly formed and for that we are praising God!

We have a name picked out but no middle name. Her first name will be Gracelynn and we will call her Gracie. We are 90% confident in our middle name but I will wait until we are sure to announce it.

Our next regular appointment is on March 22 just for a quick check. Now we are off to Seattle. :)


post signature

7 comments:

The Balch Bunch said...

CONGRATS!!!! Cute name!!!

Caroline said...

Congratulations! Gracie is such a cute name!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Umm, Really!!! I just started tearing up when I read .... "Now off to Seattle!"

I am homesick :(

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

BY THE WAY --- YAY FOR A LITTLE GIRL! Sorry I didn't throw that out there first. Yay for Baby Gracelynn!!!!! She is going to love Brooklynn :) hah, we're crazy!

Tiffany and the Munchkins said...

Congratulations! A little girl...how exciting! Think of all the adorable dresses and bows. I die! Adorable name too. :)

amy said...

Girls are SO MUCH fun!! What a gorgeous name.

Ramirez Family said...

Cute name. If my hubby and I have a girl her middle name will be Lynn (for my mom and sister)....I also like when it is in the name too.

Cant wait to hear what Gracelynn's middle name will be! How exciting! Congrats again.