Thursday, January 28, 2010

Baby Brain!

Boy do I ever have baby brain! I can not seem to do anything right! This week alone I have broken three glass items, and then this morning I washed a diaper! That's right....a disposable diaper. Talk about a mess in the washing machine! Yuck!!

Some random thoughts going through my head....I think this baby is a boy. I always thought Griff was a boy. I have no heartburn (so far) with this baby. I had it EVERY SINGLE DAY with Griff. My house looks like a disaster area. I just can't seem to catch up. I am finally done with the last three weeks of laundry and am finishing the cleaning now. Hopefully before Jordan gets home tonight it will be all finished. Jordan has activities, tonight, tomorrow night, and all day Saturday. Yuck... We are buying that fun Intelligender test this weekend. Just for fun of course. But I bet you a million dollars it says boy....

But when everything seems crazy...at least I have this sweet face and smile to look at!


Next ultrasound - 2/9 We are doing the early screen for downs etc. It will be a 45 minute ultrasound. Love getting to look at the baby that long!

Next regular appointment - 2/22 Day before my 28th birthday! YEA!

post signature

2 comments:

Abby said...

HAHA! Cute...I think I STILL have baby brain. I've totally washed a FEW diapers...ick.

Ashley, Kyle, and Baby Boy said...

this pregnancy has been totally different than the first....and it's another boy, so you never know!!!!