Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Photobucket

Kelsey's Wednesday topic this week was to name one chore we could do with out ever doing again. I LOVE to clean. I LOVE to scrub floors and bathrooms don't bother me. I clean some part of the house every single day. BUT....
I wish I never had to....Empty the diaper genie pail EVER again. I HATE, DESPISE, LOATHE doing this. I always try to get Jordan to do it. But once it is overflowing I have no choice but to empty it. Uggghhh.... Not too much longer until we are done with diapers! (Hopefully) Until then, "Honey, will you get the diapers this time?"

post signature

2 comments:

Abby said...

Will you come scrub my floors? :) I bet you knew someone was going to say that huh?

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Can I ask politely too?!?!?!

I don't believe you can carry that bag that is twice as long as you downstairs!! (just use that as the excuse)!