Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sometimes, Always, Never

I was tagged to do this on another blog so I thought I would pass the time while Griffin naps...

I always...
-return an email.
-go grocery shopping at least once a week.
-kiss my hubby and baby goodnight.
-feel guilty about spending money.
-end my night with prayers.

I sometimes...
-take naps when Griffin naps.
-Eat chips and salsa for breakfast.
-go several days without washing my hair.
-let Griff just eat what he wants without fighting him. (for example he ate only peanuts for
lunch today.)
-want a baby girl so bad I can hardly stand it! (I am currently VERY jealous of both my twin
cousins being pregnant with girls and decorating with pink!!!!)

I never...
-eat veggies...except corn.
-workout (the last time was probably over 2 years ago...it works for me)
-get tired of online house looking
-can get enough hugs and kisses from Griffin
-go a morning without a coke or dr. pepper. (it's my coffee per se.)

Hope you learned a little bit about me!! :)

2 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Peanuts huh .... ohhh Griffin you little 18 month old. Your aunt and uncle are going to have to tell you to eat your veggies since momma doesn't!!

Unknown said...

I have loved looking at pictures of yall on this! I found the link from kelsey's blog! Griffin is so big, I can't wait to see him!! I hope ya'll are doing well... Tell Jordan hi for me!