Last night was like THE best night of tv ever! And I didn't even know it until just now! Ha ha. When I put Griff down for his nap I turned on the tv and my dvr had recorded an episode of SYTYCD and Glee!!! The only thing that would have made it better would have been an episode of One Tree Hill. Only in my dreams though... I digress.
I have professed my love for SYTYCD many times on this blog and to start the new Fall season, last night they aired the top 15 routines from seasons past. Now, they weren't necessarily my favorites, but so much fun nonetheless.

Are you watching Glee?? They aired the pilot in May and I was hooked. Last night it was re-aired with some deleted scenes in preparation for the season starting next Wednesday. If you missed it you can watch it here. It's just one of those shows that makes you happy. Singing - check. Dancing - check. Funny awkward teenagers - check. I love it! And you will too.


No comments:
Post a Comment