Friday, September 11, 2009

Boots...

Today when cleaning Griff's room I came across these boots I bought him a looooong time ago. They still fit his normal foot but his "fat" foot could barely squeeze in. Do you have one foot that is bigger than the other? Griff sure does. It's the same side as Jordan's "fat" foot too. Just one of those unique things about my boys. Since they are going to be packed away now I thought Griffin should at least wear them once. So we played this morning wearing the boots. And no pants of course.
Aren't they cute?
He discovered quickly that they were good for kicking
his balls.

Not too sure about them...

Poser.

Fun weekend with friends ahead....Then getting Jordan off on his trip!

4 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Nothing is worse than having "fat" hair!!!!

LOVE

the tichenor family said...

He's such a doll. Love the pics and the boots!!

Kimberly said...

Those boots are adorable! Hmmmm...wonder if they come in my size?!

sarah said...

Ugh. Love little boy boots! Too cute!