If you have been in our backyard, chances are I have apologized over and over for how ugly the landscaping is and how outrageous the weed situation is. No more apologies needed! My wonderful husband spent three hours outside yesterday digging up each section of the flower beds getting all the weeds out and then I followed behind planting all the plants I had picked at the nursery. And I could not be happier! The quote I got from the landscape company to do this was $4000....since that wasn't happening, we spent $100...got plants, dirt, and mulch and turned it into this!
No more weeds under my bananas! And to our surprise there
are now 5 different banana plants there. When we moved in there
were just two!

My pots of "color". My plan is to change these out with
the seasons. Maybe pansies for the winter. These are petunias.

We planted Texas Mountain laurel along the back side to become
a hedge.
Fountain grass, celosia, croaton, etc.
1 comment:
Way to go JoJo!!!
Post a Comment