Friday, August 21, 2009

Favorite Things Friday


We can call this weeks edition...The Media Version of Favorite Things Friday, since today will be books and websites only. I have been exhausted this week so it's the best I could do! :)

1. I have professed my love of Tori Spelling before but last week my friend, Laura, let me borrow her books! Have you read them? SO FUNNY! I totally laughed out loud more than a few times! I was reading them on the plane and kept waking Jo up to make him read parts. I hope she writes more!


2. My favorite websites/blogs:

Dallas Dirt - A fun blog to look at amazing homes and decor in Dallas.
The Freebie Blogger - where I find TONS of coupons and samples and deals.
Deal Detective - If you need something electronic keep an eye out here! This is where I
scored our new TV for $500 below what Best Buy sells it for!
Shelterrific - Great interior design inspiration.

I have over 500 entries on my googlereader so I will just give you a taste for today! Next week I will share a few more favorites. Nothing huge on our agenda for the weekend except for some pool equipment maintenance. Have a great weekend!

No comments: