I got it up on time! Hope you like this weeks Kimbo! :)
2. Sonic Happy Hour - Nothing new here if you know me at all! It all started in college...I always ordered a vanilla coke. Well, one day the girl at Sonic with the really high pitched voice, (yall totally know what I am talking about right?!?!), brought me out a "vanilla CREAM coke." Oh my lanta! It's amazing. 4 years later I am still drinking them! I only allow myself 2 a week, and ONLY on happy hour! You must try!
3. Benefit Cosmetics "dallas" bronzer - My new favorite! The perfect blush/bronzer/powder combo. Never leaves me looking orange and gives a great healthy looking glow!
There you have it! We have a busy weekend of garage sale and getting ready for Vegas! Hope you are all doing wonderfully! :)

2 comments:
Thanks for the shout-out! I just LOVE your favorite things fridays... It's always the first thing I pull up after work on Fridays! :) So when are ya'll going to Vegas?! I've still never been- lots of pics need to be taken!
Oh by the way... Did you catch the Tori & Dean finale?!?! I went through an entire box of kleenex!
Post a Comment