We made it through the first big storm in our new house. It was pretty scary since our satellite went out, our lights were flickering on and off, and I have no idea where the flashlights are! I was right in the middle of baking a cake when it blew through and then all of a sudden the sirens started blowing and the wind was CRAZY! We seem to have made it through okay with just a few small branches blown off. Our neighbors across the street lost a huge tree and Jordan spent some time over there tonight helping them clear it out and cut it all up. And now we have discovered our neighbor to the left of us lost their storage shed and it is in pieces in our backyard. So I am sure Jordan will help with that as well!
I let Griff lick the beater. He wasn't sure
at first....But he loves
lemon cake just like his momma!
MMMM....
"I don't want to give it back!"
The leaves in the pool. Funny story-I for the first
time scooped out every leaf myself this morning so
the pool was so pretty. Just my luck...Look at it now.

No comments:
Post a Comment