FRIDGE!!!
Not a big deal to most people but we are excited about it! We shopped for three weeks before deciding on this one! It was a bigger decision than furniture! LOL. I finally got it from Home Depot...on sale...and with a 15% off coupon I found at retailmenot.com (one of my favs.) So we got an awesome deal! Here are it's stats...Have a nice weekend. I'M GOING TO CANTON!!!!GE® Profile Energy Star® 25.0 Cu. Ft. Side-By-Side Refrigerator with Dispenser.
- Clean Stainless steel exterior - convey a look of utmost polish and sophistication
- External temperature controls with child lock - combines the ease of 0-9 temperature settings, with the sophistication of electronic controls
- Adjustable humidity vegetable / fruit crispers - provide ideal storage environment for fruits and vegetables
- Adjustable temperature deli drawer - keep meats and cheeses fresher longer
- Snack pan - conveniently stores re-wrapped meats, cheeses and other snacks
- Adjustable gallon door bins - make room for milk and other gallon-size containers
- Adjustable spill-proof glass shelves - raised edges help contain spills to make clean-up quick and easy
- GE water filtration system - delivers clean great-tasting water and ice through the LightTouch! dispenser
- FrostGuard™ technology - protects frozen items from freezer burn by monitoring freezer door openings and defrosting only when needed
- Auto energy saver - senses freezer and fresh door openings and adjusts refrigeration operation cycles accordingly
- NeverClean™ condenser - condenser coils are encased, so they don't require cleaning in normal operating environments
- Deluxe quiet design - significantly reduces operating noise
- EcoOption : Eco Options
- MFG Brand Name : GE Profile

1 comment:
How can anyone NOT be excited about appliances?!?! What?! I loooooove them...refrigerators (sp??), dishwashers, ovens, washers & dryers...I mean, does it GET any better than that?! Congrats on the new fridge! Looks like a beaut!! Can't wait to see pics of the new house!
-Kimberly
Post a Comment