Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Momma!

Today was my momma's birthday!  We celebrated her all day long!  This morning we went to church and then to lunch with Granny.  I was a bad picture taker and didn't take any pictures at all.  This this evening we had a cookout with my Grandma and Grandpa.  Mom enjoyed herself and had a great time at her celebrations.  We are going to go clothes shopping with all of her birthday money! :)  I can't wait!
She didn't want a cake so I just brought her the
leftover one from my party 
last night.  She loved it!
Griffin kept climbing into his booster seat that we had moved on
to the floor.
Grandpa playing with Griffin.  
Grandma and mom cooking.
Doug and Jo hanging out and talking. 
Jordan did the grilling and he did great!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!

It was also Steve's birthday this week, so a big Happy Birthday to him as well!!

No comments: