Today was the end of one of Griffin's favorite toys. His shopping cart. He got this for Christmas from Gramma and Grandpa and I think it is the reason he walked so early. He would walk forever behind it pushing it all around. And today he figured out how to climb inside it. And them stand up. And then try to jump out. He has no fear at all. Ever. So now the shopping cart is in the attic waiting for the next little baby to play with it.
This is the way he looks when he's been caught
doing something. Like he's asking, "what??"
I said say cheese! and this is what I got.
Griffin is cutting more molars so we have caught him trying to chew on everything. No flip flop or blanket can escape!

We are having our usual group of friends over tomorrow afternoon for a cookout and I couldn't be more excited. I ALWAYS forget to take pictures but I promise to this time. Have a great weekend!
The ducks were back in the pool today!
Excuse my flower beds. I have A LOT of work to do
in the yard!
They are always together. Jo tells me one is a male
and one is a female. Pretty sweet I think.

2 comments:
I like your new friends... the ducks! Maybe they can be in some of your family pictures tomorrow!
I CANT WAIT! :)
I cannot believe the ducks are just hanging out in the Lugar pool before you get to!
Post a Comment