Mom and I had such a good time at Canton! If you have never been it's like the biggest craft show/flea market you could ever imagine! I bought just a few things because I wasn't sure what I would need yet. But there were a couple of deals I could NOT pass up. I needed a rug for sure and have been looking everywhere! I didn't want a traditional "oriental-type" rug. And I didn't want a solid, and Jordan said no flowers...So this is what I came up with!
It has all my colors in it...greens, blues, and creams.
Sorry for the poor picture and the wrinkles. The rug man
says I need to let the "heat" get to it a bit.

This was just TOO CUTE to pass up. I love signs and plaques and things
like this. It will go great somewhere in the entry-living room. As
a matter of fact it looks a lot like my chest Granny bought me
yesterday! :)

We also got some hanging baskets of flowers/plants for the front porch. Hopefully I can keep these alive. I have never successfully kept anything alive yet! But all the hanging baskets were $5 at Canton! That's even better than at Walmart!
Our first task on Friday is to put out fire ant killer so little Izzie and Griff can play in the yard. In a couple of places the fire ant mounds are the biggest I have ever seen!
Go mavs tonight! and Happy Cinco de mayo!

2 comments:
I have been waiting all day to see this rug!!! I love it!!! The colors are perfect!! :)
So I'm totally watching Dog the Bounty Hunter right now...thought of you! Still looking for that intro song as a ringer. Ten years later... Geez!
Great rug, by the way...good buy!! Post pics soon! :)
Post a Comment