I just found out that my pack and play that I love has been recalled!! We have never had an issue with it but I don't want to take any chances! Now I will be on the lookout for a new one....BOOO!!!
What a bummer! We love our pack and play too. Look at this website and double check your model number before you have to go back through all the trouble of mailing it in..http://service.mattel.com/us/recall/default.asp?recall_id=52442
Usually with recalls you can take it back to Babies R Us and you don't even have to have the receipt and they will give you your money back. You can pick out a new one! :)
2 comments:
What a bummer! We love our pack and play too. Look at this website and double check your model number before you have to go back through all the trouble of mailing it in..http://service.mattel.com/us/recall/default.asp?recall_id=52442
hope this helps!
Usually with recalls you can take it back to Babies R Us and you don't even have to have the receipt and they will give you your money back. You can pick out a new one! :)
Post a Comment