Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fun Weekend!

For the first time in three weeks we were in town this weekend!! Yay!  We relaxed a little and I really enjoyed the extra time with Jordan.  With his new job he works a lot later and I don't get to see him as much!  Our realtor was out of town this weekend so we didn't house look at all but I am seeing 6 or 7 on Tuesday.  I will keep you all updated for sure!  On Saturday we went to lunch at a cute little pizza place in Allen and then to a silent auction at my mom's school.  We won a "date night" package that had great Rangers tickets for any game we want to go to, a gift card to TGI Fridays, and a gift card to Coldstone.  So needless to say we will look forward to using that this summer!  Then Saturday night we met up with JC and Dabney at their house in Ft. Worth.  She is not only a great photographer but she is an amazing decorator!  I was in awe of how cute and put together their place is!!  Then we sat on the patio at Joe T Garcia's and had yummy fajitas.  Then to finish off the night we went to the rooftop at Riata and enjoyed the awesome weather.  Jordan loved downtown Ft. Worth!!  I spent a lot of time there in high school and it's just totally different from Dallas.  Here are a couple of pictures from the night. 


Griffin walks better and better every day!  He can now carry things, stand on his tippy toes, and stop and bend down and pick things up and then keep walking.  And......he runs!!!!!!!!  He loves to be chased and will run and laugh!  It's the cutest thing ever!  We feel like he is really communicating with us now.  He does the sign for eat, lays his head on our laps or shoulders when he is tired, and points and kinda grunts at things he wants.  It's almost like we carry on conversations without words!
 

No comments: