I had a great birthday! Full of a yummy dinner at Mico with Mom and Jo, calls from lots of special people, cards that said just the right thing, and of course presents!! My cake was just as I requested it. White cake, white icing, and purple writing! Griffin wasn't sure about the candles. He wouldn't take his eyes off of them! He is still walking everywhere and is really getting the hang of it. I feel more than comfortable saying he is a walker now because he crawls only 10 percent of the time now.Already this morning I have spent 30 minutes with the water billing company. Trying to convince them that no I did not call last month when my bill was wrong AGAIN and tell you that I live in two places. No I am not responsible for the bill in both places! UGGHH! I think we got it all fixed but then again I thought that last month too! I guess time will tell. Thank goodness we are soon moving!!! :)

1 comment:
Oh, where are you guys moving to?
Post a Comment