Thursday, December 25, 2008

The last Christmas!

This morning we had our little family of three Christmas and then we headed over to Jordan's parents house.  We had a wonderful time with GG and PP, Greg and Debbie, Christian and Daniel, and Steve and Gari.  Jordan was in heaven as GG was making her biscuits and gravy.  Jordan has been talking about them for days!  He had a few extra helpings and after finishing eating he said, "That was good, but I am uncomfortably full."  Too funny.  We all got wonderful gifts and had so much fun fellowshipping with family.  Of course the missing link was Kelsey and Gabe but we called and sang to them and thought of them often!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.  Next up...New Year's Eve with the twins, Clark and Linds, and Potts.  YEA!

This year I learned how to make GG's gravy!  Everyone said my batch was almost as good as hers but we will have to see when I am on my own!
Griffin slept in this morning and then refused to take a morning nap.  So he was a little red eyed and whiny.  He sure looked cute in his Christmas vest from Aunt Millie.
Christian used some of his own money to buy Griffin this sweet giraffe.  It goes in his nursery perfectly!
Griffin got some really cute books for Christmas which is WONDERFUL because man does this boy love to read.
Christian read to Griffin all about the monkeys.
PP brought this very special Tonka truck all the way from San Antonio to Griffin.  He loved it and we can't wait to play more with it.
We also went over to the Brooke's for dinner but somehow I spaced and forgot my camera.  But we had yummy turkey and lots of sides that Jordan loved.  It was a great time and the boys had a blast playing rockband.  I will post those pictures as soon as I get them!

1 comment:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Thanks for posting all these pics sister! I will pretend like I am still savoring the flavor of GG's biscuits and gravy :)

Miss you!