Sunday, December 21, 2008

Griffin's 1st, First Christmas

I titled this Griffin's 1st, first Christmas since he will be attending 5 Christmases this year.  He did wonderfully!  I could not ask for a better baby.  He didn't even take an afternoon nap and was still such a good boy.

This is what I picked for him to wear today.  Granny bought him this precious outfit.  His hat says, "I've been good, mostly!"  Sooo cute.


Granny's gorgeous tree...If she ever needed to work she should be a professional decorator.

The dessert table!  Always my favorite!
My Granny LOVES me soooo much she made me my favorite!! POPCORN BALLS!  I have already eaten at least 5!  They are my FAVORITE holiday treat.
This is Griff when the opening of the presents began.  He loved the paper and would crawl over to anyone who was opening.

And of course he found the only cord that was in plain sight.  Such a stinker!
Here he actually crawled under the paper to get to the fun Hulk Hands!  He loved the noises they made.
This is my Santa hat this year.  Every year I play Santa and pass out all the gifts under the tree.  My Uncle Les got me this special hat this year.  It says Princess...Does he know me or what??
And this is the end result of all that partying!  In bed out like a light at 5:47 pm.  And yes, he does have a blanket, but only because the heater upstairs hadn't been on.  I will take it away when I go to bed.


The second Christmas will be at my parents house on Wednesday...So stay tuned!



4 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Hiss little outfit is as cute as can be! Granny's tree is amazing, and I learned something new about you .... A love for popcorn balls, huh?!

Cassie said...

I love his outfit, too! And that tree is AMAZING!! How fun to have 5 Christmases!!

Also, we totally let Caleb start sleeping with a blanket when he started crawling...now he won't sleep without it. We figured that since he could move around and stand up, he was fine to move the blanket off of him if he needed to and we've never had a problem! Whatever you have to do to keep him warm!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

By the way, SOO proud of you and all your pictures. Keep it up so I can pretend to be in Dallas with ya'll.

Sad day :(

the tichenor family said...

Griffin looks precious. I wish Carson would wear a Santa hat. I have tried and tried, he's NOT having it. Merry Christmas Lugar Fam!