The daylight savings day switch has hit our house hard! Griffin was thrown completely off his schedule. We have gotten him back to normal except for one thing...Wake up time! In my book one of the most important! He is now waking up anywhere from 4:50 am to 5:45 am. He's fine waiting until 6:45 like normal for breakfast, he just doesn't want to sleep anymore! We tried last night keeping him up until 8:30 pm (an hour later) and that didn't work. I am trying to play with his nap times and see if I can rearrange them to make it easier. But if all else fails I guess I will just have to get used to it! When I worked at the hospital full time I woke up at 5:30 so I will just pretend it's like that! ha ha. We are leaving for Seattle on Monday and I can't wait to see what that does to him! I told sister Kelsey that he would go to sleep at 5 pm and wake up at 3am!! That's just my prediction. We are having a night in watching the election results. We both voted early so we didn't have to mess with it today.
On another note Griff is up on all fours 90% of the time now when he is on the floor. He has attempted to crawl once by moving one of his legs forwards. For the most part he is up, rocks back and forth awhile, collapses, rolls over, and starts again! It's so fun to watch! We are going to catch it on video soon!
Have a wonderful night!
America's 50 Best Cities
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment