Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! It was also Griffin's 8 month birthday, and we celebrated by again moving his crib down. This morning when Jordan went to get him up he was standing up and shaking his tower that holds his diapers and lamp on top of it! That could have been scary! But all is well it's now lower. He can still pull up on the side but I don't have to worry about him jumping out! I will post pictures soon of Thanksgiving. Here is what I think Santa is going to bring Griff this year.

He will of course get other stuff too but I think this one will be from Santa! Shh don't tell him! :)
1 comment:
we got this as a hand me down from a friend and it is a HIT! you can even take the legs off and use it as a floor toy!
Post a Comment