
I just bought this carseat for $59.99! That's a savings of 79%! I was asking for a much cheaper carseat for Christmas since we will need a new one for Griff when he is a year old and got this one for even less money then the original cheaper one!! I'm so happy!!

2 comments:
Strange... somebody told me that you had a little boy. ;-)
omg...that's awesome! i love the cowmooflage print! i think my britax roundabout was a little under 200 with a 20 percent off coupon- i've never seen it as low as you got it- where did you find that great of a deal....oh and my boy is already in his big carseat, he was so smushed in the babyseat and looks much more comfortable now....you may be tempted to try it out sooner! (what does griff weight now- we've slowed down and haven't hit 19 lbs yet)
Post a Comment