Thursday, October 23, 2008

Whew!!!

Sorry we have been missing from the blog world!! It has been so busy! I think I know how it feels to have two kids! But we have had the best time having Jordan home all week trying to take care of his knee (it's almost all healed and he's heading back to work tomorrow), and have had lots of fun moments with Mr. Griffin Bryce. I also read all four books in the Twilight series. It is one of those that has you right away and I could not put them down! I stayed up late and read during all of Griffin's naps. They were wonderful! I would recommend them to anyone! :) I am busy shopping shopping shopping. I finally picked out Jordan's and Griffin's outfits for our pictures our amazing photographer is taking next week. I have mine already so that is done. The next on my list is Griffin's first coat! We are going to visit Aunt Kelsey in Seattle where it is REALLY COLD! And it is starting to get chilly around here too. So I am on the lookout for the perfect one. We decided not to go to Homecoming this year. It is just too hard for Jordan to sit in the car for three hours. I am sooo sad. It was going to be Griffin's first parade and second time to go to Los Arcos. Now the countdown to February/Sing Song can begin. We will for sure be there! I can't go too long without my Abilene fix. Ok enough catch up. Here are some cute pictures from our week of healing!

No comments: