I can't even express how proud Dad is to see this! That photo is so great, and what natural form of "locking out the knees!" I have to admit that the old photo is so classic .... documenting a family trick after church in the backyard with me on Mom's hip. Dad's face looks a little more relaxed than Jordans!
5 comments:
I can't even express how proud Dad is to see this! That photo is so great, and what natural form of "locking out the knees!" I have to admit that the old photo is so classic .... documenting a family trick after church in the backyard with me on Mom's hip. Dad's face looks a little more relaxed than Jordans!
Way to go JoJo and Griffin!!
how did he do that! wow!
He looks like he is doing a UFC move... like father like son is right!
that is so precious! sometimes, you have to submit and let dad do his thing... i guess it is THEIR SON too! ha, ha!
He is getting so big. I can't believe it!!
Post a Comment