We stopped by the Prestonwood Fall Festival that was just down the street from our house. It was fun but we think it will be MUCH more fun for Griff next year! He loved to look at all the people though and really enjoyed looking around.
He got to meet cutie Kate! Neither baby would look at the camera! Way too close to bedtime! But they did hold hands for a little bit! Scott was Jordan's college roommate so it's so fun that our babies are close in age.


1 comment:
Arrie and Jordan-
My mom keeps me up to date on what is going on in the Lugar world. The other day she said "They have one of those site things that tell about them". I said...a blog mom? So I went searching and was so excited to find you guys. Your little boy is cute as can be. Life looks great. Hopefully we will run into you guys soon so I can meet your little man! Until then I will keep up with you guys on your "site thing"!
-Crystal and Shane Spencer
Post a Comment