Last week overnight Griffin decided he LOVES standing. This is all he wants to do all day!! I want him to practice sitting but he'd rather stand. Whatever. He's a happy happy baby!
they already have a dallas writer, but it was originated IN DALLAS! check out the original blog: www.thetrendymommy.blogspot.com the new website will be launching next week!!
I'd e-mail Jen and let her know that you're intersted! She probably would love for someone to submit features when you have found a fun product, ect!
2 comments:
AHHHHHHH this is the cutest picture EVER!!!
they already have a dallas writer, but it was originated IN DALLAS!
check out the original blog: www.thetrendymommy.blogspot.com the new website will be launching next week!!
I'd e-mail Jen and let her know that you're intersted! She probably would love for someone to submit features when you have found a fun product, ect!
Post a Comment