Saturday, July 12, 2008

New Things

Well, ever since Griffin learned to roll over about 3 weeks ago I can not keep him on his tummy during tummy time. I put him on his tummy and he lifts his head and then rolls over right away! He thinks he is so clever! When he ends up on his back he looks so pleased with himself! It's just soo funny! He has also REALLY found his feet. He is always holding them and reaching for him. He is really cute! And today we are having an all new experience. Griffin is trying to cut his first tooth! We can feel it under the bottom gum ridge. And he has been crying/whining all day long. He also wants us to hold him constantly. So this is a side of Griffin we have never seen before. He is usually so happy and never ever cries. We feel really lucky that this is the first day where he has been upset. When the tooth finally pops through I will for sure update everyone with a picture. Until then have a great weekend!


No comments: