Monday, April 7, 2008

It will change your life...



Aunt Gaye brought me a present yesterday evening. In just a few short hours it has become one of my favorite things in the whole world. It's called an itzbeen. It is an electronic gaget that has buttons to record when the last time you did something for the baby. Such as diper change, feed, sleep, etc. Jordan and I had been having trouble keeping track of when Griffin had last ate when we got up in the middle of the night. We used the new itzbeen last night and we had no worries! Griffin ate every two hours like clockwork! It also helps you to figure out your baby's schedule so you can plan your life better! I love it!! Thanks again Gaye and Gary!

2 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

That sounds really efficient. I haven't heard of the gadget, but sounds really cool!

Ashley, Kyle, and Baby Boy said...

goodness gracious this thing sounds like a blessing! i have a book for charting that is going well, but this sounds wonderful!! Where did they get it?? I must research!