Yesterday Griffin was 3 weeks old! He is really starting to become a real baby now, not just a newborn! If that makes any sense at all. He likes routine (like his mother) and takes 2 naps like clockwork every day. One around 10am and one around 1pm. He is also sleeping much better the past few days waking at 1am to feed and again around 4:30. Jordan is able to feed him at the 4:30 feeding since this is just before the time he wakes up anyway and that is helping me get some much needed sleep! Here are some pictures from today's nap time. Daddy dressed him this morning and thought he should wear these socks because they matched his! Love it. On a side note I am officially free of my maternity clothes. Although I never wore them again after giving birth they are now out of my closet and packed waiting for whichever twin or sister gets pregnant first. Any predictions on who it will be? Just kidding. But I do wish they would have babies so we could all play! Have a great weekend.

1 comment:
Your post made me laugh regarding Griffin's socks matching Daddy's! Also ... I wonder who will get preggers first too!!!!
Post a Comment