HI! I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! Ours was wonderful. We stayed in and had yummy dinner and playtime with Izzie and relaxed. Jordan's company is moving buildings so he has had a few days off to catch up on some housework. We had so much fun telling Griffin Happy Valentine's Day and Jordan explained to him the meaning of the day (yes we talk to him ALL the time in there!) Now we are gearing up to head to Abilene. We are so excited about Sing Song. And by we I really mean I! ha ha. I love Sing Song. I love how exciting it feels to be back on campus and all of the old places that we used to go. Except this year I will have to skip a few of the finer places Abilene has to offer (BA, Wedge, Etc). And we can not believe that this time next year Griffin will be almost a year old and we will get to take him with us. This is the way our weekend is shaping up:
Sat lunch at LOS ARCOS!!!!
Sat dinner thing
Sat night Sing Song
Sun church at Highland
Fujis for lunch
Then back home!!
We hope we see you there!
America's 50 Best Cities
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment