Hi guys! How do you like our blog's new look? A big shout out to Kelly at Fabulous K Blog Designs. I love it and I think she did a great job!
I am SICK! I have an ear infection as well as strep throat. Which equals no fun at all. I am on some "safe" antibiotics and hope to feel much better soon.
We went shopping over the weekend for baby furniture. Boy is that ever hard! There are SO many different styles and combinations that can be made. That is going to be a tough decision. We are still counting down until next Thursday the 15th! That is the BIG day when we get to see our baby again and finally be able to call it by name.
When I feel up to it I will post some pics of all the different furniture we are looking at so you can help decide! Until then-Hope you are enjoying the AWESOME weather!
America's 50 Best Cities
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment