Here are three posts that I wrote before anyone but Jordan and I knew about our little one...
8-10-07
Well if you are reading here it's because you have heard the BIG NEWS!! We are having a baby! I thought this would be a good way to keep everyone in the loop without overwhelming yall with phone calls. This way you can update yourself on your own time. Today was my first doctor's appointment and they just did the usual tests and measurements. I am six weeks pregnant today with an expected due date of April 2nd. Maybe we will have an April Fool's Day baby! We go back to the doctor on August 23rd to hear the heartbeat and to check viability. I know by the time we have told you and you are reading this we will be far past that but I wanted you to be able to go back and look at what we were being "secret" about and doing! We are praying all the time for this little Lugar and hope you will be doing the same!
8-14-07
Ok....So whoever named it morning sickness was clearly mistaken! While yes it's true I have morning sickness it never is just in the morning. In fact, I feel much more sick and usually don't throw up until right before bed. I know that is a little personal but I thought you should all know! ha ha. Well the "all day" sickness has set in! My doctor swears it will all be over in about six weeks...Well we will see if that's the same as "morning" sickness!
8-23-07
Today was our big day! Jordan met me at the doctor's office and we got to see our baby on the ultrasound! It was AMAZING to see the heart beating. The baby was wiggling and squirming and Jordan kept telling me it looked like I was squishing it! Everytime I would laugh it looked like the baby was getting squished. Ha ha. We also learned that we have a BIG baby! They have already moved up our due date one week. So the new due date is March 27,2008. Dr. Collins says that our baby looks great, the heartbeat is 167 beats per minute and very strong. It really feels "real" now and Jordan and I couldn't be happier. Love you all!
America's 50 Best Cities
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment