These are exciting times for Arrie and me, and we know it is exciting for our family and friends as well. The arrival of our baby is still six months away, leaving us plenty of time to find cribs, high-chairs, and all of the necessities; however, our excitement leaves us wanting to go find all of these things now. We will probably run around this weekend to Target/Pottery Barn Kids/Gap Baby/etc. to get some ideas. You would assume that most men would hate spending their weekend out shopping, but I am getting myself ready for when we sign up at Registries. When Arrie told me that I would be able to use the gun again and shoot all the barcodes, like when we registered for our wedding, I was overwhelmed with joy. Anytime I get to play with guns and shoot stuff, its a good day. Please see the picture from when we registered for the wedding.
Now does that look like fun or what? I will be sure to update you with all of the fun things we find this weekend.
America's 50 Best Cities
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment